Terms and Conditions
1. Vista Retail Support is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
2. The contents of this website is the copyright of Vista Retail Support. Vista Retail Support copyright must remain on all reproductions of the material (“the material”) obtained from this website.
3. You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use, research or that of your firm and company. You may not publish, retransmit, redistribute or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Vista Retail Support’s express prior written consent.
4. Nothing on this website constitutes advice nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the material create any contractual relationship.
5. This website may contain links to external sites outside the control of Vista Retail Support and Vista Retail Support accepts no liability of responsibility for the contents of those external sites and you enter them at your own risk.
6. Vista Retail Support accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any use of the information contained on this web site or any other web site referred to or linked through the web site. By your use of this web site you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
7. We may record telephone conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints and improve our service standards. Conversations may also be monitored for staff training purposes.
Vista Retail Support Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 03009356 and VAT registered number 741 7753 20.
Vista Retail Support makes use of Google Analytics which uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. We make use of these stats internally to improve the website user experience.
Use of IP Address
Every computer and device connected to the internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned in country-based blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country, state, and city from which a computer is connecting to the internet. Google Analytics collects the IP address of website visitors in order to provide website owners a sense of where in the world their visitors come from. This method is known as IP geolocation.