Vista Retail Support’s Mission
- To be the partner of choice for the provision of technology services in the UK
- To deliver on our commitments to all of our customers both external and internal
- Create a great environment where Vista people become the best they can be and are able to discover for themselves and educate others in the field of technology support
Vista Retail Support’s Values
- To do the best we can for our business, our customers and our colleagues
- To demonstrate honesty, integrity and flexibility in all that we do
- To be transparent in our operations
- Respect our environment
- Return value to our shareholders
- To be committed to our people
Main Tasks and Objectives
- Monitor trends of component usage, using relevant Metrix reports and placing purchase requests to ensure that the correct level of stock is held to meet department needs.
- Receive small component goods in from warehouse and book into stores location with minimum delay.
- Store all spares in a secure area and maintain the live inventory accurately to ensure that the stock is accounted for and available for repairing the equipment in the department in a timely manner.
- Book components to a repair activity when applicable.
- Maintain a safe and clean storage area.
- Manage the 4th party return material authorisations (RMAs) process in line with department procedures, including ensuring that the requests are processed accurately via database.
- Pack and despatch 4th party and customer returns to relevant repairer or customer.
- Monitor 4th party and customer return repairs and progress if overdue.
- Receive and close 4th party and customer returns and complete the process on Metrix.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and raise health and safety concerns to their manager when necessary.
Outcomes and Deliverables:
- Small spares stock levels are always up to date to ensure engineers can carry out repairs.
- 4th party and customer return repairs are despatched accurately and in a timely manner.
If you would like to be considered for a role within our successful and growing organisation, working with an excellent customer base please send us a copy of your CV and enter the role type you would like to apply for in the subject line.
Please send applications to CV@vistasupport.com