Full time, 37.5 hours p/w
Vista Retail Support’s Mission
- To be the partner of choice for the provision of technology services in the UK
- To deliver on our commitments to all of our customers both external and internal
- Create a great environment where Vista people become the best they can be and are able to discover for themselves and educate others in the field of technology support
Vista Retail Support’s Values
- To do the best we can for our business, our customers and our colleagues
- To demonstrate honesty, integrity and flexibility in all that we do
- To be transparent in our operations
- Respect our environment
- Return value to our shareholders
- To be committed to our people
Information Security Profile: MEDIUM
- This role will be privy to some confidential and sensitive information and as such the individual undertaking the role will be expected to treat this information as sensitive discussing it only with those people who have the necessary authority.
Main Tasks and Objectives
- Provide telephone and email service for the Vista Retail Support contact centre on a rota basis.
- Co-ordinate field service engineers’ visits to customer sites and escalate service requests to the appropriate team or organisation.
- To deal with any concerns over calls that engineers may have but to ensure that they attend the maximum calls which is feasible in the working day in the area being co-ordinated.
- Complete call incident reports, detailing field service engineers’ involvement in sensitive calls for management and customers as required.
- Update and maintain the company database.
- Complete daily shift handovers to pass issues to colleagues and shift engineers.
- Liaise with other internal departments to ensure that calls are closed in the most efficient manner possible.
- Take an active role in streamlining processes and improving customer service.
Outcomes and Deliverables:
- Customers receive a professional service and feedback is positive
- Calls are prioritised and organised to meet Service Level Agreements
- All geographical areas are covered with minimal missed calls
- Positive internal relationships are achieved
In addition to the above duties the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances.
VIEW Person Specification
All staff are expected to comply with all VRS Ltd management systems and procedures and conform to the requirements of all standards and certifications held by Vista Retail Support Ltd.