Full Time, Permanent
From £20,000.00 per year
Vista are looking for a compliance administrator to join our fantastic team in our Cardiff office. Your role will be to administer and maintain the ‘Metrix’ system to ensure it is current and meets business needs.
Main Tasks and Objectives
· Understand the objectives of the review process and define the reporting requirements to manage the process within the business.
· Manage the review process for all closed break fix tickets to a successful conclusion.
· Provide weekly reporting on closure statistics ensuring that all non-compliance issues are communicated to and responded by the relevant department heads.
· Liaise with various operational departments to identify and resolve errors/omissions from within the review process.
· Maintain an error log of those FSE’s who have failed to follow the set process for review and training purposes
· Monitor and maintain the available call allocation queue and advise the allocation team on tickets that can be attended upon request of the SLA and compliance Manager.
· Provide weekly reporting on all errors/omissions for trend analysis purposes.
If you would like to be considered for a role within our successful and growing organisation, working with an excellent customer base please send us a copy of your CV and enter the role type you would like to apply for in the subject line.
Please send applications to CV@vistasupport.com
Download the Job specification (Top Left Menu section) to view the full requirements for the role and also view our Person Specs below.