Vista Retail Support’s Mission
- To be the partner of choice for the provision of technology services in the UK
- To deliver on our commitments to all of our customers both external and internal
- Create a great environment where Vista people become the best they can be and are able to discover for themselves and educate others in the field of technology support
Vista Retail Support’s Values
- To do the best we can for our business, our customers and our colleagues
- To demonstrate honesty, integrity and flexibility in all that we do
- To be transparent in our operations
- Respect our environment
- Return value to our shareholders
- To be committed to our people
Main Tasks and Objectives
- Carry our repairs of PC based EPOS equipment to component level.
- Keep accurate records of customer equipment returned for warranty and fourth party repair on company database.
- Document test and fix procedures.
- Investigate fault trends.
- Source and act in an advisory capacity on components for replacement.
- Help develop colleagues through mentoring and on the job training.
- Plan the introduction of new products to the department and profile stock requirements in conjunction with the operations manager.
- Maintain communication with other departments to ensure effective relationships.
- Research the EPOS industry to keep abreast of new technologies and report any potential threats or opportunities.
- Adhere to housekeeping and health and safety standards to ensure a safe working environment is maintained for all employees within the department.
- Be flexible to move to other areas of the department when required to meet customer needs.
Outcomes and Deliverables:
- PC based EPOS equipment is repaired to a high quality with no returns.
- Equipment is repaired in a timely manner and is available when required.
If you would like to be considered for a role within our successful and growing organisation, working with an excellent customer base please send us a copy of your CV and enter the role type you would like to apply for in the subject line.
Please send applications to CV@vistasupport.com