Vista Retail Support’s Mission
- To be the partner of choice for the provision of technology services in the UK
- To deliver on our commitments to all of our customers both external and internal
- Create a great environment where Vista people become the best they can be and are able to discover for themselves and educate others in the field of technology support
Vista Retail Support’s Values
- To do the best we can for our business, our customers and our colleagues
- To demonstrate honesty, integrity and flexibility in all that we do
- To be transparent in our operations
- Respect our environment
- Return value to our shareholders
- To be committed to our people
Main Tasks and Objectives
- Carry our repairs of scanning and data capture devices to component level.
- Keep accurate records of customer equipment returned for warranty and fourth party repair on company database.
- Document test and fix procedures.
- Investigate fault trends.
- Source and act in an advisory capacity on components for replacement.
- Help develop colleagues through mentoring and on the job training.
- In addition to the above duties the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances.
Outcomes and Deliverables:
- Bar code scanners, data capture devices and tablets are repaired to a high quality with no returns.
- Devices are repaired in a timely manner and are available when required.
If you would like to be considered for a role within our successful and growing organisation, working with an excellent customer base please send us a copy of your CV and enter the role type you would like to apply for in the subject line.
Please send applications to CV@vistasupport.com