Cookies are text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages.
If you would prefer not to enable cookies, you will still be able to navigate our site, but certain features might not function correctly. Most web browsers have cookies enabled by default, but if you want to double check this, see the section on Managing Cookies below.
Cookies are nothing to be afraid of – Vista Retail Support does not store personal or sensitive information in the cookies that we create.
We present this information to you as part of our effort to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we are up-front and honest about your privacy when using our website.
To ensure you can fully use all the features of our site, your computer or mobile device will need to accept cookies. Using cookies is the only way we can provide you with certain features of our site.
Our cookies never store personal or sensitive information; they simply hold a unique random reference to you so that once you visit the site we can recognise who you are and provide certain content to you.
• Session cookies are temporary cookies which only exist during the time you use the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after using the website). Session cookies help our websites remember what you chose on the previous page, avoiding the need to re-enter information.
• Persistent cookies stay on your device after you’ve visited our website. Persistent cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor but don’t contain information that could be used to identify you to another person.
Some of the cookies stored on your computer that relate to our website will not be directly related to us.
• Google Analytics – This is used by nearly every website in the world and helps us view and analyse visitor information; such as browser versions, visitor numbers, and response to marketing activity. This information enables us to improve our website and to optimise your visiting experience.
The information stored by these cookies is secure and can only be seen by us and Google and never stores any confidential information.
• Social Share Tools – If you decide to ‘share’ any of our content with friends or associates through any of the social networks – you may be sent cookies from these websites. We cannot control the creation of these cookies, so we suggest you visit the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
• Google Maps – We use Google Maps to show the area surrounding our locations and use them to generate directions to the location. The cookies created by Google Maps are purely for creating the directions and do not store any information other than the post code.
The majority of web browsers have cookies enabled by default. If you don’t have cookies enabled on your computer, it will affect your experience when visiting our site.
However, if you would prefer to block, limit or delete our cookies, you can use your web-browser to do this. Each web-browser has different ways of doing this, so please look at the ‘Help’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.