Operationally our aim is to reduce the impact on the environment with a desire to leave the world in a better place than we found it. Whilst Vista cannot achieve this singlehandedly, we can contribute alongside other organisations, customers, partners and suppliers to ensure that products and services are ethically sourced, sustainable and do not adversely impact the environment. Our environmental objectives must have outcomes that reduce waste and minimise harmful carbon emissions.
• Promote responsibility for the environment within the organisation and communicate and implement this policy at all levels within our work force
• Establish a committee that will agree our objectives and monitor progress against these.
• Reduce the use of energy, water and other resources
• Minimise waste by reduction, re-use, re-purpose and recycling methods
• Implement a plan to achieve 0% of waste going to landfill by 2022
• Understand our carbon footprint and aspire to be carbon neutral by 2025
• Aim to irradicate single-use plastics
• Comply with all relevant environmental legislation/regulations
• Ensure that our policies and services are developed in a way that is complementary to this policy
• Identify and provide appropriate training, advice and information for staff and encourage them to develop new ideas and initiatives
• Promote and encourage involvement in local environmental initiatives/schemes
• Target becoming an ISO 14001 accredited business